10 Level Blast Chiller/Freezer
High quality meals at any time pleasing both the customer, food safety on all your dishes as the chilling process fully conforms to the HACCP regulations, and save time by up to 30% by preparing meals in batches.
Doors are equipped with hinges for automatic return and permanent pressure during closing.
Higher precision in managing temperature settings with the new intuitive digital controller.
Greater ability to adjust of temperature ranges as per the end user’s requirement.
All condenser units are tested 100%, in helium chambers to refrigerant leak detection.
How Blast Chilling Works?
Blast chillers quickly reduce the core temperature of food, whether they are cooked or fresh, conserving their fresh texture, hygiene and quality, whilst reducing the risk of bacteria generation.
• The traditional method of storing cooked food has always been to leave it to cool naturally until it reaches a suitable temperature to store in the refrigerator.
• During the period when the core temperature falls from +65ºC and +10ºC, the food will lose a lot of its natural characteristics, such as moisture, consistency, aroma and colour. Furthermore, this is when bacteria begin to grow.
• Our Blast Chillers are designed to reduce the time period for this critical change in temperature.
What is Blast Chilling?
Blast chilling allows cooked food to maintain all of its original characteristics by quickly bringing the temperature down from +70ºC to +3ºC in less than 90 minutes and maintaining the temperature between 0ºC and +5ºC, conserving the quality, aroma, colour and consistency of the food.
What is Blast Freezing?
The blast freezing cycle quickly freezes cooked food, transforming the liquid within the food to micro-crystals of ice, without damaging the cellular structure of the food. Internal food temperature falls from +70ºC to -18ºC in less than 270 minutes.
• Blast chilling: +90ºC to +3ºC in less than 90 minutes
• Blast freezing: +90ºC to -18ºC in less than 270 minutes,
• Expansion valve and defrost by compressor stop.
• System of Ventilated Condensation
• System of Forced Evaporation. Evaporator coil coated with anti-corrosion polyester epoxy
• AISI 304 Stainless Steel.
• Compliant with HACCP regulations.
• Constructed following EC and HACCP regulations
• AISI 304 Stainless Steel
• Drain inside the cabinet
• Sealed interior floors and rounded cabinet corners
• Includes a heated conical probe which is easy to use and remove.
• Self closing door with stay open feature.
• Integrated handle and blocked hinge.
• Stamped interior of door with a triple chamber door gasket easy to remove.
•Possibility of changing the opening direction of the doors.
• Heated door structure to avoid accumulation of ice.
• CFC-Free polyurethane insulation
• entire cabinet structure is foamed-in place using a high density polyurethane insulation.
• R452A - Low Global Warming Potential (GWP) & Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) effect.
|No . Doors||1|
|Distance between shelves (mm)||65
|Shelves||10 GN 1/1|
|Blast chilling/freezing capacity (kg)||40/25|
|Temperature range ºC||+3/ -35|
|Electrical Connection||380V/ 3 ph/ 50Hz|