20 Level Blast Chiller/Freezer
• Stylish design, flush-mounted, user-friendly.
• Option personalised cycles with 3 regulation phases.
• User interface with IP65 protection.
• Management of blast chilling and freezing cycles, both temperature and time controlled, with hard/soft and intensity management functions.
• Runs a test to check that the needle probe is correctly inserted (including multi-point probes).
• Real-time graphic display for blast chilling/freezing cycle in progress.
How Blast Chilling Works?
Blast chillers quickly reduce the core temperature of food, whether they are cooked or fresh, conserving their fresh texture, hygiene and quality, whilst reducing the risk of bacteria generation.
• The traditional method of storing cooked food has always been to leave it to cool naturally until it reaches a suitable temperature to store in the refrigerator.
• During the period when the core temperature falls from +65ºC and +10ºC, the food will lose a lot of its natural characteristics, such as moisture, consistency, aroma and colour. Furthermore, this is when bacteria begin to grow.
• Our Blast Chillers are designed to reduce the time period for this critical change in temperature.
What is Blast Chilling?
Blast chilling allows cooked food to maintain all of its original characteristics by quickly bringing the temperature down from +70ºC to +3ºC in less than 90 minutes and maintaining the temperature between 0ºC and +5ºC, conserving the quality, aroma, colour and consistency of the food.
What is Blast Freezing?
The blast freezing cycle quickly freezes cooked food, transforming the liquid within the food to micro-crystals of ice, without damaging the cellular structure of the food. Internal food temperature falls from +70ºC to -18ºC in less than 270 minutes.
• Blast chilling: +90ºC to +3ºC in less than 90 minutes
• Blast freezing: +90ºC to -18ºC in less than 270 minutes
• Expansion valve and defrost by compressor stop
• System of Ventilated Condensation
• Evaporator coil coated with anti-corrosion polyester epoxy.
• AISI 304 Stainless Steel.
• Constructed following EC and HACCP regulations.
• AISI 304 Stainless Steel.
• Reflective interior surface with rounded corners.
• Drain inside the cabinet.
• Includes a heated conical core probe that is both easy to use and remove.
• Control panel with an easy reading graphical screen and menu.
• USB connection, to upload/download of the configuration parameters, programs and download the information relative to the HACCP alarms.
• It is possible to customise and memorise programmes.
• A control program that prevents from frost forming on the product.
• It includes a viewer for constantly controlling the work cycles.
• It is possible to perform conservation after the end of any cycle.
• Doors with integrated handle and blocked opening hinge.
• Stamped interior of the door with a triple chamber door gasket easy to remove.
• Door heater to avoid ice accumulation.
• 1C/2C, casters inside.
• Thermal polyurethane insulation 80 mm thick of high-density 40 Kg/m3, CFC free.
• Zero Ozone Depletion Potential(ODP) and Low Global Warming Potential (GWP).
• Walk in trolley: 20 level
|No. of Doors||1|
|No. of Shelves||20 GN 1/1|
|Distance between Shelves (mm)||1860|
|Blast Chilling/Freezing Capacity (Kg)||110/60|
|Temperature range ºC||+3/-35|
|Power -10ºC(kW) /-25ºC(kW)||10.073/5.387|
|Electrical Connection||380V/ 3 ph/ 50Hz|