4 Tray Electrical Bain-Marie
Sanitation. Quick ability to take off shelves and slides for interior cleaning. Each cabinet has a drain at the bottom of the unit.
When cleaning the unit make sure the drain hose is routed to a floor drain.
Control systems. Higher precision in managing temperature settings. Greater ability for the adjustment of temperatures ranges
as per the end-user’ s requirement. 100% Tested. All condenser units are tested 100%, in helium chambers for refrigerant leak
• The bain-marie temperature is regulated and controller by means of a digital control, with an operating temperature of +30ºC to +90ºC defrost regulated by a digital controller.
• Indirect heating system by means of hidden elements.
• The store temperature is controlled by means of a separate thermostat with an operating temperature of +30ºC to +90ºC.
• The lower host store is equipped with a torched air ventilation systems for uniform temperature distribution, Climate class 4 (30ºC, 55HR).
• AISI 304 Series Stainless Steel.
• Height adjustable stainless steel legs.
• Decorated in AISI 304 stainless steel.
• Tray molded of a single part with rounded edges to assist cleaning and ensure hygiene
• Capacity for 3, 4 or 6 GN 1/1 trays with a maximum 200 mm depth,
• AISI 304 Series Stainless Steel. Interior with wide corners unions to facilitate cleaning
• Drain inside the cabinet.
• The store has sliding doors
• 1 interior shelf,
• Does not include upper mounts, glazing, tray sliders, skirting, GN trays
|Bain Marie Temp. range (ºC):||+30/+90|
|Store Temp. range (ºC):||+30/+90|
|Electrical connection:||230V/ 1 ph/ 50 Hz
400V/ 3 ph/ 50 Hz