ROLLER is convection oven, equipped with forced air circulation and rotating rack. Its versatile nature makes it suitable for the production of several types of bread and pastry products, both small and medium-sized.
FRONT BURNER AND HEAT EXCHANGER, in order to allow the alignment of various working units, by supporting common baking needs.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Made entirely of stainless steel.
- Its parts are joined with nuts and bolts, to offer superior performance in relation
to thermal expansion phenomena. It assures extended durability and working life.
- Large-surface heat exchanger, built in a heat resistant AISI 310 stainless steel.
- Reduced temperature losses thanks to its efficient structural composition.
- Multi chambers steam generator system. The single chambers are removable and easy cleaning.
- nr. 552 spheres steam generator (ref. Rotor 89/Roller 89).
- Rack suspension or turnable system, suitable for a complete loading up to 300 kg.
- Maximum working temperature 300°C.
- Automatic exhaust steam damper.
- Time of continuous running is 24/7.
- Bright halogen lighting, double panel window with swing out hinges, for easy cleaning.
- Easy access to service.
- Multiple versions: mechanical, digital or LCD programmable panel.
- Available in liquid fuel, gas or electricity.
- Electric voltage of– 208/60/3 – 400/50-60/3 – 220/50-60/3 – 110/1 - 220/1.
- Optimal heat distribution.
- It bakes large amounts of bread and pastry products without any adjustment.
- Excellent response to any baking requirement.
- Uninterrupted baking cycles without affecting bread’s quality and temperature rising.
- The balanced airflow distribution grants:
Excellent crust. Shiny and homogenous thickness;
Maximized bread volume.
- Safety handle;
- Overpressure damper;
- Separated locked compartments for heating elements, to grant order and security;
- Micro-switch door opening control;
- The machine conforms to EU directive