At a glance
- Temperature stability of ±0.03 °C
- Splash-proof operating keypad
- Bright VFD temperature display
- Hygienic anti-fingerprint stainless hood
- Low-level water alarm
- High-capacity pump (14l/min)
- For vessels up to 58 liters
- Easy installation with mounting bracket
- Stainless steel protection grid (included)
- Vapor barrier protection
- Temperature display in °C and °F
- Protection class IPX4: Protection against spray water from all direction
We recommend cooking no more than half of the bath volume of food(s) in kg. This is necessary to facilitate sufficient water circulation to guarantee a consistent temperature inside the bath.
GN 1/2 200 mm (13 liters): up to about 5 kg
GN 1/1 150 mm (19 liters): up to about 8 kg
GN 1/1 200 mm (27 liters): up to about 12 kg
GN 2/1 150 mm (44 liters): up to about 20 kg
GN 2/1 200 mm (58 liters): up to about 27 kg
The integrated safety protection grid prevents the vacuum pouch from touching the heating coil, pump and the float.
The strong circulating pump ensures optimum temperature stability and even distribution of water in the bath. This has a positive effect on the heat-up times when chilled pouches of foods are put into the bath.
The integrated timer allows for easy monitoring of the remaining cooking time.