The KitchenAid® Pro Line® Series 7 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer features a powerful, 1.3 HP Motor. Horsepower for our mixer motors was measured using a dynamometer, a machine laboratories routinely use to measure the mechanical power of motors. Our 1.3 horsepower (HP) motor reference reflects the horsepower rating of the motor itself and not the mixer’s horsepower output to the mixer bowl. This robust motor, the backbone of our new mixer, delivers .44 HP to the bowl enabling your mixer to deliver consistent power to small and large loads with less heat build-up; resulting in years of dependable mixing. When combined with and guided by our new advanced motor control board, this is our longest lasting and most efficient motor yet. Simply put, our new, highly efficient, special purpose motor delivers the power you need when you need it.
With its larger capacity and professional bowl-lift mechanism, the Professional Stand Mixer is truly one of the heavies in the stand mixer arena. Designed to have a higher load capacity, stronger motor, and even extra safety precautions, this machine is designed with larger groups in mind.
- Can mix enough dough for 8 loaves of bread or 13 dozen cookies in a single bowl
- Wire guard rail and stop switch protects users in a professional environment
- Signature planetary movement of the working heads makes for efficient mixing
- Almost all metal construction (including gears, levers, and body) means the Professional is stable, quiet and durable.
- Capacity: 6.9L
- Power: 325W
- Weight: 13kg
- Dimensions: 42 x 37 x 29cm (h x w x d)
- Voltage: 220-240V
- 10 speed choices
- Bowl -lift design
- Includes: spiral dough hook, flat beater and stainless steel whip, removable pouring chute and 6.9L stainless steel bowl
- Body made from die-cast zinc
Dimensions - Capacity per food type:
- Flour - 2.2kg or 16 cups
- Egg white - 19 medium size whites
- Whipped cream - 1.9L
- Cake - 4.5kg
- Bread dough (stiff yeast dough) - 3.8kg
- Mashed potatoes - 3.6kg
- Biscuits (standard size) - 14 dozen