What is Pacojet?
Pacojet makes it easy to prepare high-quality dishes with intense, natural flavours while saving time, labor and reducing food waste. Tens of thousands of chefs worldwide rely on Pacojet to produce exquisite mousses, sauces and ice creams at the press of a button.
Suitable for processing all types of foods with delicious results
Fast processing – 1 portion takes only 20 seconds
Minimal food preparation required
Fits in any kitchen
The "must have" Cooking System for Pros.
Pacojet 2 is the next generation kitchen machine that elevates ordinary cooking to culinary excellence. Pacotizing enables chefs to ‘micropuree’ fresh, frozen foods into ultralight mousses, naturally fresh ice creams and sorbets or aromatic soups, sauces or fillings without thawing. Intensive flavours, natural colours and vital nutrients are captured in individual, ready-to-serve portions.
With new enhancements and advanced features, this next generation of Pacojet , will please the experienced Pacojet chef and bring added inspiration for new users:
NEW MOTOR – quicker, quieter and more powerful with a 5-year warranty
NEW COLOUR TOUCH SCREEN DISPLAY with intuitive icons
OPTIONAL AIR PRESSURE MODE with automatic depressurization (no more holding blue button in during cycle for firmer mixes)
OVERFILL RESCUE FUNCTION – senses and recovers overfilled beaker contents automatically without the need to thaw.
WHOLE AND DECIMAL PORTIONS – perfect for precise quantities, especially when using expensive ingredients
INTERNATIONAL PACOJET 2 RECIPE BOOK Worth £80 but free with every Pacojet 2 – a recipe book featuring recipes from some of the world’s top Pacojet chefs. Offers an insight into how the Pacojet is used the world over.
The Pacojet 2 PLUS is easy to use:
- NEW Programmable automatic repeat function
- NEW blade locking system ensures that the pacotizing® blade "Gold-PLUS" is securely anchored.
- Intuitive touchscreen navigation
- Four calibratable processing modes: pacotizing, cutting/chopping, mixing and cleaning
- Application specific portioning: process entire beakers at once or work micro-portion specific
- Rescue function for processing overfilled beakers
- Powerful motor, whith up to five-years of warranty
- Processing food with or without over-pressure
- Portion counter to monitor utility to date
- Simple, display-guided, system cleaning
This revolutionary cooking system is designed and manufactured exclusively in Switzerland. One reason we are confidently able to offer our customers a special five-year warranty on the powerful, brushless motor.
- Rated capacity: 950 W
- Voltage (variants): 220‒240V/50‒60Hz;
- Dimensions (mm): 498 x 182 x 360 (height x width x depth)
- Net weight: 15.7 kg
- Beaker capacity: 1.2 L (H: 135 mm, Ø 130 mm)
- Maximum beaker fill volume: 0.8 L = 10 portions
- Temperature for pacotizing frozen foods:
-18 °C to -23 °C - 0 °F to -9 °F
- Air pressure: approx. 1 bar
1 Pacojet 2 PLUS
2 Pacotizing® beakers
2 Beaker lids (white)
1 Spray guard (including preliminary scraper)
1 Protective outer beaker
1 Pacotizing® blade "Gold-PLUS"
1 Cleaning insert (blue) und 1 Sealing ring (blue)
1 Rinsing insert (green)
1 International recipe book 2 PLUS